Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo Shoot with Abigail

I broke my camera by dropping it in a puddle at a park earlier this month. I found an awesome deal on Amazon recently and used my insurance gift card from Abbi's pregnancy and our Swag Bucks gift cards and bought it to tide us over until I can get my "dream camera." I am overly critical of it, because its not as nice as the one we had before. My main frustration is that the flash is super bright and causes Abbi to open her eyes super wide with each picture I take of her. I do like the color quality with this camera, but find that I have an increased amount of pictures that are blurry or out of focus. Nonetheless, here are some super cute pictures of Miss. Abigail.

















1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

OMG Ashley has that exact same tutu skirt. I had her "newborn" pics taken in it. Anyways we need to get them together and have a photo shoot!!! That would be priceless! Ashley's will fit her awhile still - will Abbi's? Maybe this summer at Amy's shower?