I have found an all new love for my beautiful daughter! She has become a happy, giggly little girl! I keep saying that I get to know my babies right as maternity leave is almost up. The good thing is a happy baby is easier to have someone care for than a fussy baby.
She smiles all the time, each time we are in awe of how beautiful her smile is. She loves to laugh at her brother's ridiculous jokes and watches what each of us is doing around the house.
She has started drooling like crazy. The last few days I have changed her clothes halfway through the day due to them being soaking wet. With this drool, she has found that she loves her hands and needs them in her mouth at all times. This has made our miracle cure for a sleepless baby more difficult, as she doesn't handle swaddling as well.
She has discovered herself in the mirror and immediately laughs and coos when she sees herself.
She's starting to turn her self from side to side, I'm fearful that it won't be too long until she's rolling over.
She has started establishing a bedtime and a fairly regular bedtime ritual. She is usually asleep by 9 or so at night and then wakes around 2 am for a feeding and then wakes around 8 am and is hungry again. After that she's up for a while and then lays down for a morning nap.


No comments:
Post a Comment