Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He's Figured Me Out

This morning Alex decided to create a battle in the bathroom. He first said he didn't want to go potty and fought to stay off the potty, but once I put him on and wanted to take him off, he fought to stay on and then said, "Mommy, will you help me?" I asked him how I could help him, he replied, "Help me go potty." The only way I could think of to help him go potty was to turn the water on and see if that could help him go. He then said, "Water, you're super." and then looked at me and said, "Can you tell Daddy that?" I asked him to clarify, and he said, "Can you tell Daddy that I said that?" Do you think I might tell a few too many cute stories about him when Jeremy gets home??

No comments: