Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Pictures!

On June 9th, Elijah went in for his 2 month appointment. We found out exactly what we'd been expecting was true, Elijah is big for his age. His height was 24 inches (86th percentile) Weight 14 pounds 14 ounces (99th percentile) and head circumference 16 1/2 inches (91st percentile)

This past weekend Alex went to stay and Grandma and Papa's house while Jeremy and I experienced life with one child for a weekend. I think we all enjoyed our experiences, but are glad to have everything back to the way it should be! Yesterday when laying down for nap, I had told Alex I was glad he was home and he turned to me and said, "Mommy, I'm very happy I'm home again!" What a little sweetheart!

Elijah: Alex:





Wearing the same outfit almost exactly two years apart.
Elijah- June 15th, 2009

Alex-June 12th, 2007

Sleeping Beauties!

No comments: