Thursday, June 18, 2009
Cute conversation
Tonight I left the house around 7, long before Alex had gone to bed. When I returned home Alex was still awake in his bed. I decided to go tuck him in for the night. As soon as I walked into the room, he got a huge smile on his face and said, "Hi Mommy! Did you go find Joni?" I told him that I did go find Joni and we went to a party, he said, "Yeah? Was that fun for you to find Joni and go to party?" I thanked him for thinking of me and my feelings. He then looked at my ring and asked what it was doing. I informed him that it meant that Mommy and Daddy are married and that shows that we love each other, he looked at me and said, "OK." I guess I gave him a good enough answer! :) My little boy just melted my heart tonight, I walked out of his room with a tear in my eye, he had the hardest time letting me go, and kept holding my hands. Nights like tonight remind me to cherish these moments, because soon enough I won't be able to hold him and snuggle like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment