Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Last Few Days Together

As most of you know, I returned to work on the 1st of July...BOO!! It was hard to get myself convinced that the time had come to return to work, but so far we have fallen back into routine pretty easily. The hardest thing is that we don't see as much of our friends and family as we had while I was on leave. This change in our schedule has taken away a lot of my free time that I use for blogging. I'll try to get you caught up in our lives in a few posts tonight.


We set up our pool on one of the hottest days before I went back, we invited Koen over to swim with us. While getting Alex ready to go outside to swim, I swept over his face with the sunscreen, only to get a small amount in his eye! We ended up not swimming that day and sat and cried for hours about the sunscreen. I learned my lesson, never take a shortcut with sunscreen on the face, always take the time to get the sunscreen stick to be sure to avoid it in eyes. Here's a pic of Alex enjoying the pool before bed one night.


Cuddling up with Bear to take a quick picture, what a good dog to let them lay on her like this! We LOVE her!

Elijah has found his hands and at times will sit and have long conversations with them, its adorable to watch. Its hard to believe how much he's grown in such little time!

No comments: