Monday, July 20, 2009

Recent Events

The Monday after the 4th Jeremy took Alex into the doctor since he didn't seem to be getting better and as I said, seemed worse yet on Sunday. He was diagnosed with "Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease" NO FUN!! The only good thing that came of it was that he and Elijah were able to stay home a few extra days without having to go to daycare. Jeremy stayed home with them since I used all my sick time up on maternity leave. This awful diagnosis put a damper on our plans for the week to come. We had been planning on attending the Ross family reunion, until we did further research on the disease and found out how contagious it was for other children, at that point we cancelled out and missed out on seeing Jeremy's extended family. We were however able to have Jeremy's cousin, Jon come visit for a few days and see his Godson. Their first meeting in person.

Thrilled to finally meet his Godfather, Jon



I found him awake in his crib like this.


Can you tell this boy is my son??


The number one Alex made on his own with no help from anyone, what a smart boy! He now also enjoys making the letter I. Someday I'll get him to work on building other letters as well.

No comments: