We filled our weekend at home with fun activities to keep ourselves occupied. Friday night we went shopping, Saturday we got up and went to the library to participate in a free session of music school (the teacher forgot about it so we went to the library to play). We met up with our friends Matt and Joni and their two boys at the library, and headed to the park to play with them after the library. I am so sad that I didn't have my camera with me, Christian and Alex were so cute, I saw them a couple times holding hands!
Saturday afternoon, I headed to St. Peter to volunteer for a benefit for my supervisor's son who was diagnosed with Leukemia recently to read about his story please check the following sites. (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/carterkern and http://www.gocart
Sunday, I braved one more outing alone with 2 little boys, we went to church on our own and probably were quite the entertainment for those around us! Alex wasn't able to figure out how to wisper, and decided to click his toys around, and Elijah decided to test out his voice in the big quiet room.
We welcomed Jeremy home with open arms (the dogs probably showed him that they missed him more than anyone else, by attacking him at the door.) Sounds like he had a fun weekend, and I will not let him forget that he owes me big for it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment