We attempted to get a good start on our Christmas shopping on Wednesday, but really only managed to get items figured out for Alex at that time. You can see below for the big gift of the year...
Thursday started out both Jeremy and my work weeks (kind of silly considering it was Thanksgiving). Jeremy worked his regular early morning shift and Alex and I hung out at home making tater-tot hotdish and 2 pumpkin pies. I then headed to work for the evening shift while Alex and Jeremy headed down to Grandma and Papa's house for Alex to stay for a couple nights while Jeremy and I finished out our work weeks'. Saturday Jeremy had his last shift at Target!! We finally will have weekends free again, just in time for Christmas!
Soon after Jeremy finished up with work his mom arrived for a weekend visit. We spent the 2 days catching up and continuing to attempt to tackle Christmas shopping. Sunday I finally had my Thanksgiving feast; KFC chicken, home made mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, watergate salad and pumpkin pie. Not quite the same as turkey, but it will do for this year!
Saturday when we returned home I soon found out that Jeremy and I had forgotten to put away the Christmas gifts we had gotten for Alex. It didn't take him long to find this out after he woke up from nap. I let him play with it and took pictures for a preview of how much fun he will have with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment