Alex has also found a greater appreciation for two of his most favorite things, books and music. We are having a blast with him! He now is able to sing songs for us, I wish I could figure out how to get videos to upload on the site, because you guys would get a kick out of his recent videos! Some of his most favorite right now are; the alphabet song, baa baa black sheep, twinkle twinkle, and many more that I cannot remember right now. He has also started memorizing his favorite books, we let him pick out books to read at bedtime and he has about a dozen different books that he cycles through, when reading through them, we can stop prior to the sentence ending and he will finish it for us. Some of his most recent favorite books include; Brown Bear, Brown Bear (and any of the other books of this series), Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, My Truck is Stuck, How I Became a Pirate, Pirates Don't Change Diapers, Anything from the Curious George or Clifford collections, and many many more!
Peeking at us through a rubber tub
Attempting to not have his picture taken
No comments:
Post a Comment