- We found a daycare that will take Alex at 5:30 in the morning!!! What a blessing, this is almost impossible to find!! He has been at this daycare before and loved it, we look forward to working with her again.
- Alex is still wearing multiple baby gifts from generous friends and family! I am so thankful for these wonderful gifts of extended sized clothing.
- I had a wonderful night away from home, a relaxing massage, a pedicure (even though the color smeared!), and found wonderful bargains shopping at the MOA.
- I have a wonderful supportive husband, who responded with, "That's OK, You deserve it!" When I told him it was going to be an expensive weekend.
- And I have loving siblings and parents who have willingly watched Alex to help us out, multiple times!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Recent Thankfulness
Being we have had a few blessings the past few weeks, being we are coming close to Thanksgiving, I thought I would make a list of our recently thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment