Monday, October 27, 2008

Our weekend apart.


I talked briefly in my previous post about this past weekend. I went with friends to the cities for a girls weekend away. We had pedicures, massages (my first), stayed in a wonderful hotel, and shopped until I about dropped on Sunday! I had a blast, after I got over the shock of being away from my loving family. My goal was to spend more on myself during the weekend than on Alex, and I managed to do that by a long-shot! I even managed to get a few Christmas gifts under way!

The boys on the other hand played non-stop, and took pictures for me to share with you as evidence!! Alex hung out with his aunts on Saturday during the day and the rest of the time it was father-son bonding. Jeremy did such a good job with him, that when I got home, he barely responded to me being there, yes, I know he missed me, but it sure felt good to know that Jeremy did well with him home alone too.

P.S. Alex is currently recovering from an ear infection and is struggling to sleep through the night.

No comments: