i found out about your new arrival just like you found out about my new one. little stinker. people are getting funny guessing on the mommy's group. but no one guessed you! ha!
sorry, i tried sending a comment thru twice! i didn't see it come up and thought my computer locked up. didn't know you had to approve it first. my bad. double congrats! now triple! ha ha!
AHHH!!! I guessed right!! (after like 8 other guesses!) I was seriously in the shower wondering who it could be when it dawned on me that you hadn't said anything all day. I don't know why I didn't guess you right away. You're totally due for another baby. Duh! Congrats!!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS JEN! and jeremy.
i found out just like you did with me and this baby - i'm glad i checked your site! i wish i would have before i was on facebook :o)
congrats!
i found out about your new arrival just like you found out about my new one. little stinker. people are getting funny guessing on the mommy's group. but no one guessed you! ha!
exciting news. congrats again!
sorry, i tried sending a comment thru twice! i didn't see it come up and thought my computer locked up. didn't know you had to approve it first. my bad. double congrats! now triple! ha ha!
AHHH!!! I guessed right!! (after like 8 other guesses!) I was seriously in the shower wondering who it could be when it dawned on me that you hadn't said anything all day. I don't know why I didn't guess you right away. You're totally due for another baby. Duh! Congrats!!
Post a Comment