Alex went to his 18 Month Appt (yes, you are correct, we're a little behind schedule) last Thursday, he continues to measure big. He weighed in at 30 pounds putting him in the 85th percentile, height was 35 1/4 inches (95-97th percentile), head circumference 20 inches (98th percentile).
I'm currently working nights and hating it! Currently I'm working on the courage to tell my supervisor that I can't finish the 8 weeks out. I work from 10:15 to 6:15 in the morning and then come home to catch a quick nap before Alex wakes up, then I stay up with him until Jeremy gets home at 12:45 or so. Needless to say, this past week's 7 day stretch was awful! Thankfully, I am not scheduled another one of those. So, if you try to get ahold of me for the next couple of weeks and have no luck you know why, I'm most likely sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment