Saturday, February 13, 2010

First really big owie!





Alex has a monster wound on his head…He tripped and fell at the library today and banged his forehead up pretty good. It was a traumatizing experience for all of us involved. I sat there in shock after it happened, wishing for one second that I could close my eyes and be in a totally different location. He's got a bruise from about his eyebrow to his hairline on one side of his face, making him look like a little tough guy. It should be interesting to see the responses we get for a while! I'm getting pretty frustrated, I've been waiting to get Elijah's bruises to go away on his face, so that I can get some pictures taken of the boys and now I have to wait for Alex's head to heal as well…Elijah will be 1 before we have any pictures taken of him.

Alex shot down my offers to take pictures of him today, so I'll try to catch a few tomorrow. For my own conscience his pupils have been equal and reactive and he's acting completely normal with no increased sleepiness, however I have already checked in on him once to make sure he awoke when I approached him…

No comments: