As I sit here getting Alex's birthday gifts ready, I think about how 3 years ago today, at this time, Jeremy and I were throwing things into a suitcase for us to take to the hospital. Preparing ourselves for the adventures that lay ahead in parenthood. We knew that we wanted a child and were looking forward to him, but we had no idea that the child we were bringing into the world would bring us so much joy in such a short amount of time. Alex has been a blessing to us and we thank God that he is our son. We are thankful for the joyful times as well as the trying times. Happy Birthday Buddy! Mommy and Daddy love you.
This was taken almost exactly 3 years ago today, at about the same time as I'm posting.
This was taken almost exactly 3 years ago today, at about the same time as I'm posting.3

No comments:
Post a Comment