Anyways, with anticipation of the upcoming 3 weekends in a row that I would be working, I was getting pretty bummed out. SO, on the fly 2 Fridays ago, we took off for the cities! It was a much needed, short time away, for just the 4 of us!
We went to this super fancy hotel in downtown Minneapolis with a train themed water park! It was so much fun for Alex, until the timer alerted us that it was time for it to spray! At that point, no matter what Alex was doing or where we were, he became lighter than air and jumped into our arms, whether we were ready for him or not. We were able to get two days in at the water park and ended our trip with a shopping extravaganza at the Mall of America.
I regret that we didn't get any pictures at the water park, but it wasn't really a good environment for electronics, if you know what I mean. We met up with Steve, Tina and Will at the mall and took a few pictures of the boys together.
This turned out a lot darker than I had hoped it would, and by the time I tried to catch another shot, they had already let go.
No comments:
Post a Comment