Today I took off work early so Jeremy and I could take Alex and Elijah to a kid's concert put on by ECFE. The both seemed to have had a blast, and for most of the time, Alex was the only child dancing in the front.
When we pulled in I noticed a guy carrying a couple cameras and was wondering if he was from the news or newspaper, we ended up sitting way up front next to where he had positioned himself. Alex was having fun dancing and I noticed the guy change locations, right behind Alex, he snapped quite a few pictures throughout the concert. Afterwards he approached us and asked if he could possibly put Alex's picture in the paper and for his name and age...If he really does, this will be Alex's second time in the newspaper, under the age of 3!!! I'll post tomorrow with details if it happens. For now, here are our pictures we managed to take of a constantly moving target!
No comments:
Post a Comment