Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Alex and I are headed to the cities today! He's pumped~ Elijah's going to daycare while I take Alex to Toddler Tuesday at MOA and the Como Zoo. We're currently recovering from a respiratory virus that knocked us on off our feet for the weekend, and Elijah ended up with a double ear infection, so we decided it would be best for Elijah to stay home. Alex told Jeremy, "I'm going with a new Caleb, not the one with Christian" as we're going with my coworker who has a different Caleb than the one he already knows.

On a side note, yesterday while in the waiting room at the doctors office there were a total of 5 families, of the 5, there ended up being 3 babies all with the name Elijah. Here we thought we were being original when we named him...Oh well!

No comments: