Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Growing Boys


It's unbelievable how much our boys can change overnight. Jeremy and I have been discussing how Elijah develops more of his "own appearance" daily and Alex's vocabulary expands by 100's in no time!!

We are currently on day two (knock on wood) of Alex having dry pants! Yesterday he kept his diaper dry ALL DAY!! Today we moved onto big boy undies and he kept them dry all day as well! He even kept his pants dry overnight for 2 nights! Let's hope and pray for continued success.

Elijah gave me what I will call his first smile today! YIPPEE! He's also developing quite the strength for such a small boy. He already pushes himself up on his chest with his hands and neck and shows a preference for standing as he straightens his legs when held up. I'm anxious to see what he weighs, he's definitely a heavy load for a long period of time.

We had a fun-filled weekend. Saturday the boys all stayed home while I headed out with Joni to do some garage sale shopping. We both had great success finding stuff for our little boys! Alex was so excited for his new stuff that he could hardly finish his lunch when I got home and surely didn't want to take a nap!
Showing off his mess he made with his first dunked oreo cookie

Hanging out with Papa, check out the neck strength!!

Brotherly Love

Still working on full neck control

No comments: